The following businesses play a big part in the success of our school. We are thankful for the work that they do with us and for us.
- Tommy’s Garden Center – Tommy Cantrell
- Long Hollow Nursery – Hartley Scott
- Sumner County 4-H – Clint Parker
- Swaney Swift Restaurant – Natasha Wakefield
- Volunteer State Community College – Dr. Clark Cropper
- MTSU – Invention Convention
- Tennessee Tech University – STEM Center
- Bob Lannom – Vocational Ag. Retired
- Sumner Co. Farm Bureau
- The Memorial Foundation
- Garrott Brothers Concrete
- Boy Scouts of America – 4 Eagle Scout projects
- GHS FFA students
- Cooper Creek Strawberries
- Sumner Co. CO-OP
- Journey North (citizen scientist) Monarch Migration – University of Kansas
- Gallatin Back Hoe Services
- Gallatin Walmart
- ACE – Civil Air Patrol (K-5th grade curriculum in Guidance)
- Natural History Education Co. – Bob Tarter
- Union Elem. Cafeteria
- Concrete Pump Partners
- Sumner Co. Food Services
- Tennessee Hardware
- 12 Corners Nursery
- Holleman Trucking
- Newton Nissan
- Tractor Supply
- Justin Strong Landscaping Co.
- Austin Peay State University – Biology In A Box
- Sumner County Food Bank/Second Harvest Food Bank – Rev. Gill
- Young’s Nursery
- TN Dept. of Agriculture
At Union Elementary STEM and Demonstration school we are fortunate to have a fabulous Compass Partner
Sumner Bank & Trust sponsors a monthly "Bank Day" at Union. Our students have the opportunity to open a savings account and can deposit money into their account on "Bank Day" mornings.
The snacks and drinks given to our students during state achievement testing are provided by our compass partner.
Sumner Bank & Trust holds an annual day of fun, food & games for our school to enjoy.